At our October 24 (2018) meeting several members asked if the powerpoint presentation could be shared. So here it is, in three formats. Enjoy!
ten-best-perennials, powerpoint (formatting a bit wonky)
In celebration of National Garden Days the Crown Point Garden Club will host a walking tour of the public gardens it maintains. Mark your calendars for the evening of Tuesday June 19. The free, 1.5 km tour starts at 6:30 p.m. sharp. Meet at the trailhead of the Pipeline Trail, behind the Dairy Queen at the corner of Main and Ottawa. Route details are below
All are welcome. Feel free to meet the tour at any point on the route.
– east on the trail to the Pollinator garden and Triangle Garden.
– left/north at Park Row to the Park Row Boulevard pollinator patches
– possible side trip to Cunningham parkette, site of future garden
– east on Cannon to Kenilworth to the DePave Garden at corner of Britannia and Kenilworth
– social gathering to follow. Manacala? Merk?