Fall Perennial Sale 2020
This year, we are holding our annual plant sale Online. The plant sale supports the club’s community activities such as caring for the Pipeline Trail Pollinator Garden, maintaining the DePave Garden on Kenilworth, and more. Please support the work of the club and buy plants. The sale is on now and ends Thursday October 1.
Here’s how to order:
- Decide what you want! Our “live” inventory is listed online here:
- Email your order. Send to isatrueman (at) yahoo.ca (use proper email format). Orders will be processed on a first-come basis. The inventory numbers are being updated regularly. Before sending your order email, check that the plants you want are still available.
- Wait for confirmation. Isabel will confirm the requested plants are available, and send you a final total with the number of plants and payment due.
Pickup and Payment
Pick up your plants on Saturday October 3rd between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. The pickup site is the Crown Point Community Church parking lot, 92 Ottawa Street North, between Dunsmure and Roxborough on the east side. Please wear a mask and stay two meters apart. Go to the payment table first with cash (exact change preferred), cheque, or etransfer for payment, then pick your plants. If you cannot make the October 3rd pick-up, please let us know and we will make other arrangements.
Dropping off Donations
If you’ve donated plants, please deliver them on Friday October 2, between 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM to the Crown Point Community Church, 92 Ottawa St. North. If that doesn’t work for you please contact Kathleen at kathliv (AT) cogeco.ca to arrange for a pickup.
Questions? Please contact Kathleen Livingston: kathliv (at) cogeco.ca (please use proper email format. We’re only trying to keep the bots at bay)
If you’re buying bulbs this fall, we encourage you to get them from Botanus . Botanus is a Canadian company operated out of BC by three women entrepreneurs. Five percent of the profit from each sale will be donated to the Crown Point Garden Club.
- Visit botanus.com to browse through their selection and choose what you’d like to order. They have a wonderful catalogue and many interesting and useful pages on their website.
- Register for a Botanus account here: https://www.botanus.com/customer/account/create/
- Get the fundraiser coupon code. BEFORE placing your final order: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell them you are a member of the Crown Point Garden Club and ask for the coupon code. Your email can look something like this:
“Hello, I am a member of the Crown Point Garden Club and would like the fundraiser coupon code for
my order. Thank you!”
- Place your order with the coupon code before October 31, 2020 and Botanus will donate 5% of the
profits from your purchase to the Crown Point Garden Club.
If you would like to share/reduce shipping costs, feel free to group with neighbours and fellow garden club members and have one person place the order for the group.